If you are constantly looking for ways on how to repair QuickBooks error 350, then this post will help you. But then what is the meaning of this QuickBooks desktop error code 350? Why does it occur? Which steps should you take for fixing it?
We are going to reveal each of these questions in this post. Without further ado, let us now tell you about this QuickBooks rebuild error 350.
What is QuickBooks Error 350?
QuickBooks desktop error code 350 occurs when you try connecting with the bank or credit card server. QuickBooks allows users to link to their credit card or bank account and download the recent transactions automatically. But when the connection gets updated by your bank account or it expires, then this error emerges.
And the sad part is that this error negatively hinders your workflow. When you encounter this error, you may see certain error messages, such as:
- Can’t connect bank error code 350
- bank connection not working; security question does not match
- QuickBooks desktop error 350 transfer of credits
- The old connection doesn’t work
Therefore, to fix this error, it is essential to know the probable causes behind it.
Why Does QuickBooks Error 350 Take Place?
QuickBooks desktop error 350 can take place for ample reasons. Here are some common causes why this error occurs:
- This error appears when your QuickBooks application can’t connect to the bank server.
- In case of a damaged QuickBooks Company file that contains the recent bank transactions information.
- In a situation, where you tried connecting to the bank server at the time when it was under maintenance or ongoing update process.
How to Repair QuickBooks Error Code 350?
Ultimately, we will now tell you how to repair QuickBooks error code 350. Following are the troubleshooting solutions you need to follow for resolving it.
Solution 1: By Using The Verify & Rebuild Data Utilities
When you verify data, it lets you identify the data integrity problems in the QuickBooks application. Whereas, Rebuild Data utility helps in repairing the damaged data files that the Verify Data Utility detects. For letting these utilities work, you must perform the following steps:
- Select Utilities from the File menu in QuickBooks.
- After it, you can run it by selecting Verify Data.
- If you receive a message that says “Your data has lost its integrity”, it means your data has been corrupted, and you have to run the Rebuild Data utility.
- Go back to the File menu and select Utilities.
- Next, click Rebuild Data to run it, and then click OK to back up your company file.
- Select a suitable location for data backup and then click OK.
- In order to fix QuickBooks error 350, the tool will rebuild the damaged data after you have backed up your file.
If the procedure didn’t help you in troubleshooting the error, go through the next solution.
Solution 2: Try Reconnecting to Your Bank Account
If you are still experiencing QuickBooks desktop error code 350, try relinking your bank account with QuickBooks by following the steps below:
- Go to the Banking section of QuickBooks Online and select the Banking option.
- Locate the bank account you want to connect and click the blue tile associated with it.
- Continue by clicking the Sign-in link.
- Enter your login credentials on the sign-in page and avoid keypunching errors.
- To proceed further, click Continue once you’ve logged in.
- Finally, click the Update button to get your QuickBooks application updated with your recent transactions.
Wrapping it up,
Undoubtedly, this perfect guide will help you know how to repair QuickBooks error 350 easily. Either you do it by verifying and rebuilding data or by reconnecting your bank account, you will be able to troubleshoot it.
Is it still a challenge for you to fix error 350 in Quickbooks Desktop? If yes, then don’t worry. Our QuickBooks technical assistance is always there to help you out. So, give us a call anytime and you will get an instant solution for resolving all the QuickBooks issues you face.